Attended with colleagues from LJMU.
Good overview from Don Kavanagh from Griffiths Waite – consultancy specialising in Oracle-related SOA/EA with existing HE engagement. Followed by presentation from Imperial about their SOA work using Oracle tools which was a bit technical for me,to be honest – Griffiths Waite provided consultancy support to their project.
Useful chat with Don and arranging for him to come up to discuss possible engagement in project mentoring activity – given their existing HE work & our engagement with Oracle, especially with major changes coming up in relation to implementation of HR/Payroll & Financials, & move to Campus Solutions, could be a very good fit.
- Microservices Architecture – oh no, not another one?
- Digging a hole with Enterprise Architecture #entarchs
- #fote13 Future of Technology in Education 2013
- Combating Qualification & Academic Fraud Summit 2013 – Johannesburg 18-20 September 2013
- It’s the Services, Stupid!
- UCISA Enterprise Architecture Community of Practice Start Up Meeting
- Digital Student Data Depositories Worldwide 2013, Beijing
- UCISA 2013 – the Final Day #ucisa13
- UCISA 2013 Day 2 Session 2 #ucisa13
- Catalytic Conversations
- Enterprise Architecture in Higher Education – a practical approach by Leo de Sousa
- JISC-CETIS SOA Pages
- Mike Walker's Blog
- Roll Program
- Tech Lunch
- Thinking Side-Wise
- Tom Graves' EA-oriented blog
- UCISA Executive Secretary's Blog
- Wilbert's CETIS Blog