Not that they weren’t already…but following on from Charles Phillips’ announcements last week, the same message – minimise the application, maximise the middleware – is also emerging in more local discussions about Oracle’s applications for HE, & has been referenced in the latest Oracle HE User Group (the HEUG) newsletter. So all heading in the right direction, but will be an interesting & probably bumpy ride.
- Microservices Architecture – oh no, not another one?
- Digging a hole with Enterprise Architecture #entarchs
- #fote13 Future of Technology in Education 2013
- Combating Qualification & Academic Fraud Summit 2013 – Johannesburg 18-20 September 2013
- It’s the Services, Stupid!
- UCISA Enterprise Architecture Community of Practice Start Up Meeting
- Digital Student Data Depositories Worldwide 2013, Beijing
- UCISA 2013 – the Final Day #ucisa13
- UCISA 2013 Day 2 Session 2 #ucisa13
- Catalytic Conversations
- Enterprise Architecture in Higher Education – a practical approach by Leo de Sousa
- JISC-CETIS SOA Pages
- Mike Walker's Blog
- Roll Program
- Tech Lunch
- Thinking Side-Wise
- Tom Graves' EA-oriented blog
- UCISA Executive Secretary's Blog
- Wilbert's CETIS Blog