Just read this excellent article in EDUCAUSE Review from Nov/Dec 2008 & wonder why I missed it before. Colin Currie, Director of Administrative Information Services at Princeton University, gives a really good & (amazingly) brief articulation of where our IT services might well be heading in the world of shared/outsourced services, cloud computing & SaaS. & obviously I’m highly in agreement with his emphasis on the need for “a functioning project-governance structure on campus”. Well worth a read.
- Microservices Architecture – oh no, not another one?
- Digging a hole with Enterprise Architecture #entarchs
- #fote13 Future of Technology in Education 2013
- Combating Qualification & Academic Fraud Summit 2013 – Johannesburg 18-20 September 2013
- It’s the Services, Stupid!
- UCISA Enterprise Architecture Community of Practice Start Up Meeting
- Digital Student Data Depositories Worldwide 2013, Beijing
- UCISA 2013 – the Final Day #ucisa13
- UCISA 2013 Day 2 Session 2 #ucisa13
- Catalytic Conversations
- Enterprise Architecture in Higher Education – a practical approach by Leo de Sousa
- JISC-CETIS SOA Pages
- Mike Walker's Blog
- Roll Program
- Tech Lunch
- Thinking Side-Wise
- Tom Graves' EA-oriented blog
- UCISA Executive Secretary's Blog
- Wilbert's CETIS Blog